220300- Logan County- including Crook, Merino, Sterling, and Peetz 256 AM MST Thu Feb 21 2019
Today Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs around 30. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a chance of light freezing drizzle and slight chance of snow showers. Lows around 14. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Friday Cloudy. Slight chance of freezing rain in the morning, then a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs near 30. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Friday night Snow likely. Lows around 15. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid to upper 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Saturday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 13. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 35 to 41. Sunday night through monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows 9 to 13. Highs 28 to 34. Tuesday and tuesday night Mostly cloudy. Highs 37 to 43. Lows 9 to 13. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs 31 to 39.
Snow, rain Thursday in Desert Southwest, which will move into the Rockies and Plains overnight. Central and southeastern U.S. areas will end the week with rain, freezing precip and snow. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:07PM Wed Feb 20, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.